11-Nights Colombian Getaway
Covering four of South America’s most distinct regions, this indulgent 12-day Colombian getaway is as diverse as it is colorful. The stage is set in the historic capitals, lush countrysides, and flavorful coasts of Colombia, with the final scene taking place within Peruvian Amazon along its mighty Amazon River.
11 nights from $15140 per person
Supplier: Ker & Downey
Cartagena is full of history and charm. At La Popa Monastery, you will have a panoramic view of the city and harbor. Enjoy the artisan center of Las Bovedas (The Dungeons), Plaza Bolivar, the Palace of Inquisition and the Church of San Pedro Claver, and shop for Colombian emeralds - the finest in the world.
No information currently available.
Dating before pre-Colombian times, Quindío is a department of Colombia located in the western central region. Quindio is famous for coffee plantations producing some of the highest quality Colombian coffee. Coffee cuisine, unique coffee cocktails and even coffee wine are popular in Quindio due to the importance of coffee culture in the region.
Amazon River (Peru)
The Amazon River is rich in biodiversity, which makes for a spectacular travel destination, and river cruising enthusiasts.
Valid Travel Dates
- Accommodations as indicated per itinerary
- Accommodations at an authentic colonial hacienda in Eje Cafetero
- Meals per itinerary
- Guided city explorations of Bogotá, Cartagena, and Iquitos
- Entry into the Botero Museum and Gold Musem
- Excursions to Eje Cafetero's Valle de Cocora cloud forest and River Quindío
- Shopping in Salento and Filandia
- Hot air balloon ride over the Coffee Triangle
- Coffee tasting, tours, and gourmet picnics at surrounding coffee plantations
- Boat trip along Cartagena Bay with wine
- Chocolate and rum tasting at Sofitel Cartagena Santa Clara
- Horse drawn carriage ride through Cartagena's Walled City
- All-inclusive three-day cruise along the Amazon River aboard the M/V Aria
- Fishing and bird watching on the Amazon River
- Excursions to local Amazonian villages
- Opportunity to visit wildlife conservation projects
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Kathleen Stahl Travel Services
529 36th Street
Des Moines, IA 50312
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.