10-night Classic Panama Canal Passage Cruise
Expand your horizons on comfortable, state-of-the-art ships, intimate and thoughtfully created by experienced nautical architects and designers to enrich your interaction with your destination in every way. Whether you seek to expand your palate, your knowledge, or just your circle of friends with like-minded people, Viking's Ocean Vessels are designed with a unique onboard experience in mind, from the serene Wintergarden, perfect for a calming cup of tea; to The Spa, a Nordic sanctuary of wellness; to the Library, carefully curated with books to add to your knowledge. Not to mention inspiring onboard talks that help you understand every destination in depth. All set in tasteful, understated elegance. And all designed to deliver a life-enriching experience that stays with you forever.
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Alternative restaurant dining at no extra charge
- 24-hour room service
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Access to top-rated spa & state-of-the-art fitness center
- Self-service launderettes
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
YOUR STATEROOM INCLUDES:
- Private veranda
- King-size Viking Explorer Bed with luxury linens & pillows
- Separate seating area
- 42" flat-screen LCD TV with intuitive remote & complimentary Movies On Demand
- 110/220 volt outlets & USB ports
- Spacious closet & drawers
- Mini-bar; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower
- Heated bathroom floor & anti-fog mirror
- Premium Freyja® toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
- Optional air add-ons are available from Viking Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees and taxes.
- Pre- or Post- cruise hotel stay
- Optional shore excursions
All fares and offers are for new bookings only, as of May 1, 2014, are subject to availability, may not be combinable with other offers except Viking Explorer Society Travel Credit and Referral Rewards Credit, are capacity-controlled and may be withdra
All prices per person and in USD unless otherwise stated.
Reference this number when contacting our agency so we may better serve you. Also keeping this number handy will allow you to locate this document again quickly.
Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our very best to ensure that information and pricing appearing in this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections.
Kathleen Stahl Travel Services
529 36th Street
Des Moines, IA 50312